How to clean your vape.
- Clean the mouthpiece and oven after use (alcohol wipes)
- Change the mouthpiece screen when the airflow is not smooth
- Charge the battery when it has 10% or less to keep the battery life longer
- Detail cleaning every 3-5 uses
- Remove the water filtration bubbler after use
- Draw on the water bubbler until the water is contained without leaking before attaching it to the unit.
note: All vaporizer built-in temperature sensors are very sensitive to surrounding as well. if you’re using it outdoor when the outside temperature is cold, it’ll take longer to heat up and the temperature LED display may be different because of the outside cold weather and heat element mixed.
Note: The oven must be fully packed and packed snug tight.