The Magnum 3. Just released 10/5/2019.
The Magnum 2, a feature-rich and portable dry-herb vape, proved that it’s not always the most expensive vape that’s the best. For its size, the Magnum 2 produces amazing and flavorful clouds, with a performance that rivals most desktop options.
While it’s true that the Magnum 2 is our best selling vaporizer, we acknowledge there’s always room for improvement. With better components and a focus on user experience, the Magnum 3 is the culmination of Puri5’s goals and our clients’ vision. In seeking to produce a high-quality, portable, effective and efficient dry-herb vaporizer, we paid close attention to client suggestions and reviews of not only our own vape products, but other popular vaping devices, as well. The result is the Magnum 3 - the best quality, affordably-priced dry-herb vape now on the market.
Designed for vape aficionados by vape aficionados, the Magnum 3 is a beautiful convection-style vaporizer with a generous herb chamber that can hold more than a half-gram of material, built with the highest components a vaporizer can have. The Magnum 3 is the ultimate version of the Magnum that’s ever built, a vaporizer connoisseur’s vision became a reality.
No other dry-herb vape performs like the Magnum 3! If you’re looking for strong flavor, even heating with zero chance of combustion, portability combined with utility, and the smoothest vape clouds from dry herbs, the Magnum 3 should be your first choice.
While pictures are worth a thousand words, it takes holding and using the Magnum 3 to fully appreciate its design and quality components.
Patented Air-Hi technology convection air heating pen-style vape with isolated airflow path
- Airflow pathway is separated from electronics, passing from outside air directly to the oven
- Uses hot air to extract cannabinoids from herb so that you experience the pure flavor of the buds vaped
- No risk of combustion - no smoke means no ash, no additional chemicals
- Even extraction from dry herbs without a stir
- Little maintenance or cleaning requirements - no after residues as there is no contact with heating elements
- Ensures even, proportionate heating that allows for full vaporization
- Heat absorbing premium-grade and fully-anodized aluminum with carbon fiber exterior
- Advanced OLED display
Battery is an LG/Samsung 3,200mAh high-drain battery
- Removable and replaceable battery
- Can be removed from the Magnum 3 and charged with a separate lithium-ion 18650 wall charger
- Precise temperature control at from 320 to 439 degrees Fahrenheit (factory set to 374 degrees)
- 5 minute session time ( auto off )
- Last setting memory function
- High grade stainless steel heating chamber
- Ceramic mouthpiece for cooling and easy maintenance
- Large dry herb chamber holds about a half-gram of material
- Haptic Feedback function (sleep/wake/ready)
- Micro usb charging
Optional bubbler attachment:
- State-of-the-art water filtration
- 1 Magnum 3 vaporizer
- 1 rechargeable 18650 battery
- 1 water bubbler adapter
- 1 ceramic mouthpiece
- 1 micro usb charging cable
- 1 dabbing canister
- 1 packing tool
- 1 cleaning brush
- 1 oven screen
- 1 user manual
Recommended Temperature: 380 without water filtration , 400 with water filtration. 410 or higher with water filtration for straight rips.
Recommended Grind: Medium fine
Recommended Packing: Snug
Magnum 3 Vape Guide:
This is a short guide for Magnum 3 owners which answers three primary questions:
- How do I use the Magnum 3’s buttons?
- How do I get the best airflow from my Magnum 3?
- What’s the best temperature for my vape?
Once you read through this brief guide, do yourself a favor and play with the Magnum 3! Try different grinds, packs, and temperature settings. Vape with and without the bubbler attachment. While the Magnum 3 is heating up, wait another 20 seconds after it reaches desired temperature before taking the first draw. Try pre-heating the Magnum 3 before loading the chamber and then take a rip. Do you like the different amount of vapor production? Can you tell that different cannabinoids are vaped are low temperatures than at high temperatures?
The versatility of the Magnum 3 allows for you to completely customize your vape experience. Have fun and experiment!
How Do I Use The Buttons?
Every vape is different. This section takes Magnum 3 owners through a complete vape cycle, from powering on/off to OLED screen indications. You’ll quickly find that the Magnum 3 was designed with the user in mind, providing not only smooth hits but also a smooth and easy vape experience. The Magnum 3 just makes sense.
- Press the power button three times within two seconds to enter heating mode. The vape will vibrate and display the Magnum 3 logo on the screen to indicate that this mode is engaged
- Then, the screen will display “F” and “C”. Here the Magnum 3 owner will select how temperature will be displayed - whether in fahrenheit or celsius
- Once temperature display preferences are determined, arrow buttons will move heating temperatures up or down one degree each click. Hold an arrow button down to make large temperature adjustments quickly
- Select your desired temperature (auto save last setting memory)
- The Magnum 3 will vibrate again once it reaches the selected temperature
- Press the power button three times to power off the Magnum 3
How Do I Get the Best Airflow?
Better airflow means better clouds and tastier rips. This section helps Magnum 3 owners get the most flavor, hits, and cannabinoids out of each chamber packed.
- The Magnum 3’s has been updated to a prefixed air flow with maximum effects by allowing free flowing air directly from the isolated air ports.
Grind your herb so that air flows around each particle of cannabis
- Remember - this is a convection vape that removes cannabinoids by passing hot air through a chamber containing your herb
- A coarse grind isn’t effective - go with a fine grind for best airflow
- Better airflow means heat from the vaporizer can penetrate the plant matter more easily, therefore producing a tastier, ticker vapor
- Don’t pack above the metal lining of the chamber, as this will clog the mouthpiece’s small screen
- Fresh, but not wet, herb is best
- Medium fine grind herbs and snug packing has the best result for clouds and flavor
What’s The Best Temperature Setting?
Temperature is the most important aspect of vaping with the Magnum 3, which allows for complete control at from 320 to 439 degrees fahrenheit. Don’t underestimate the importance of accurate temperature controls combined with lightning-fast warm-up times - changes in vape temps change the chemical structure and medical benefits of your vaped herb. Since different cannabinoids have different melting temperatures, the Magnum 3’s complete temperature control allows users to also control which cannabinoids they vape with every session.
- The general rule of thumb is that you should vape somewhere between 355-420°F (180-215°C)
At low temperatures, or temperatures under 376°F(191°C):
- The speed of cannabinoid extraction is slower than at higher temperatures
- The primary cannabinoid consumed will be THC
- Great flavor and heady rips!
At mid-level temperatures, or temperatures at from 376°F(191°C) to 400°F(204°C):
- Good medication level
- Body effects are more apparent
The “physical” cannabinoids and terpenes are vaped in this temperature range:
At high temperatures, or temperatures above 400°F(204°C):
- Very strong level of medication
- Heavy bodily effects and a higher concentration of those physical-effect cannabinoids found at mid-level temperatures
- The speed of THC-extraction is very quick in this temperature range
- Vape flavor deteriorates in this temperature range and rips get harsh
- Puri5 recommends the Magnum 3’s optional bubbler attachment for smoother rips in this temperature range
The Magnum 3 Advantage:
Clearly, the Magnum 3 is a superb dry-herb vape. But, to recap, let’s review some of the many advantages the Magnum 3 has over other vapes in the same category:
- Portability, which is difficult to find in dry-herb, convection-style vaporizers
- Temperature control
- Vapor production
- Cannabinoid consumption control
- Superb design - comfortable hand and mouth feel, beautiful vape
- High quality components - bud chamber doesn’t heat up very much, relative to other vapes and even compared to the Magnum 2
- Air-hi convection technology
- Lifetime quality with the option of a removable/replaceable battery